Hope Academy of the Denver Street School is excited to partner with YOU to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of Denver's most at-risk girls. We're a one-of-a-kind day school working with teen girls who have experienced complex trauma. We've created a comprehensive academic and therapeutic model with the goal of filling in the educational gaps and meeting the emotional needs unique to each student. We do this by focusing on individualized academic, spiritual and emotional development, as well as health and wellness, creative expression, and equine therapy.
Because we're 100% privately funded without any government support, we look to people just like you to help us raise the funds necessary to meet our students right where they're at in life. These young women come to us with very unique challenges and specific needs. Will you help us serve them well?
Our current needs include:
- Food (non-perishable, refrigerated, gift cards)
- Clothing (sizes ranging from 4-14, all seasons and styles)
- Transportation costs (bus passes, gas money for school travel)
- Curriculum (in-school and online)
- Staffing needs (Special guest, field trips, etc...
Thank You, for standing with us to protect the most vulnerable in our communities!
Click the link to learn more about HOPE ACADEMY